God is in the process of raising me up as a teacher, leader, and revival-instigator for the next generation of world-changers. To continue at the University of Michigan training young believers to live as blazing fires of Christ’s love in a dark world full-time, I will always need a team of Kingdom-minded allies to pray fervently and equip me financially for this ministry.
Will you consider furthering God’s Kingdom in this way?
To put my financial need in perspective: If every visitor to this blog in the last month gave $10 monthly, those gifts would forever sustain my ministry of raising up and sending out passionate, Spirit-filled young leaders into the world from the house church of about 90 students that my wife and I oversee (The Southside New Life Team).
That’s crazy; I know.
So if you feel excited by the opportunity to enable me to provide hands-on discipleship and spiritual training for the next generation of world influencers, will you please partner with Great Commission Ministries in supporting this vision?
Let me be clear. This isn’t about me getting the money. It’s about forming partnerships for the sake of God’s kingdom. If you become a financial partner, I will get to know you.
We will become friends.
I’m far more interested in who you are than the money that you give.
I would absolutely love to have you on my team bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a thirsty and ready people. If you’re able to give $5/month or more, please follow the directions below. And welcome to the team!
How to Start Giving:
- 1. Go to www.mygcm.org
- 2. Log in with your GCMID, which is your email address. If you do not already have a GCMID, click “create one here” and follow the steps.
- 3. Select the heading “Giving” and click “Give Now.”
- 4. Select the account my wife and I are responsible for by entering “Filicicchia” or “9330” (my fund number) in the search box.
- 5. Click “Give Now” below our picture and choose either “Regular Giving” or “Single Gift” based on your intentions.
- 6. Add your credit card or banking information (*I ask that you use the “Direct Debit” option if you’re giving on a recurring basis. That way, 100% of your giving goes directly to my account. If you choose a credit or debit card, then there will be a small processing fee.)
- 7. Click “Complete.”
All gifts to GCM are tax-deductible, and you can adjust your gift amount and frequency online at any time. I can’t thank you enough for believing in this dream.
And who knows…if you stay on board long enough, you just might find yourself in the thick of a movement to reach every major college campus in America with passionate Gospel-centered, student-focused churches. So what do you say? Are you ready?